Refuse2Lose

HomeRegisterLog in

Share | 

}Refuse2Lose{_PETE|K vs [V_M]_Azrael_{CN}

Go down 
AuthorMessage
}Refuse2Lose{_Kobe|L
Admin

PostSubject: }Refuse2Lose{_PETE|K vs [V_M]_Azrael_{CN}   Tue Jan 20, 2009 5:45 pm

Congrats gents on making it to the second round!!! You are one step closer to the finals.
Gl and hf!!!

Last edited by }Refuse2Lose{_Kobe|L on Thu Jan 29, 2009 8:13 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
}Refuse2Lose{_Peter|K

PostSubject: Re: }Refuse2Lose{_PETE|K vs [V_M]_Azrael_{CN}   Wed Jan 21, 2009 12:18 am

hello, just post what time-frame and day/s you think will be best for you to be able to play and i will reply with a answer, thank you. i live in the midwest united states so that would be central standard time ok. my xfire name is peter1sn if it will be easier for you to contact me that way also if you like.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Azrael

PostSubject: Re: }Refuse2Lose{_PETE|K vs [V_M]_Azrael_{CN}   Wed Jan 28, 2009 5:08 pm

I stop participation in tournament, I ask applications for the delivered inconveniences!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
}Refuse2Lose{_Kobe|L
Admin

PostSubject: Re: }Refuse2Lose{_PETE|K vs [V_M]_Azrael_{CN}   Sat Jan 31, 2009 3:25 am

I gave you a second chance because your opponent dropped from tourney...lol now your leaving.. have fun.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: }Refuse2Lose{_PETE|K vs [V_M]_Azrael_{CN}   

Back to top Go down

}Refuse2Lose{_PETE|K vs [V_M]_Azrael_{CN}
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Refuse2Lose :: The Medieval Champion Tournament :: ROUND 2 Match-Ups-
Jump to: